Beer

Ok, I bought a 6 pack of Stella Artois, and I gotta agree with the other guys here, sorry Steve, this is really crappy beer with a premium price, I'd have felt better buying Coors Lite, at least I'd still have about $5 in my pocket.

Although, if you like it, nobody elses opinion matters

Don't know what it costs....my son bought my drinks that night. But thanks for your input.

Yeah....I typically buy the cheapest beer I can find that's not the Budweiser brand, I'll drink other stuff if I'm not buying. I'm not much of a connoiswear of beer, That's kinda why I started this thread.

Yeah....I typically buy the cheapest beer I can find that's not the Budweiser brand, I'll drink other stuff if I'm not buying. I'm not much of a connoiswear of beer, That's kinda why I started this thread.
I don't drink to get drunk or anything of that matter, if I'm going to spend the money on beer, it better taste good, because my days of one man one 30 pack are long gone.

I don't drink to get drunk or anything of that matter, if I'm going to spend the money on beer, it better taste good, because my days of one man one 30 pack are long gone.

I can get a little buzz on beer, but in order to get successfully drunk, I need rum. But I don't drink to get drunk either much anymore, maybe if I'm camping.