Beer bottle tiki torches rock!

I have a tractor that uses diesel fuel. It's cheap! Buy a a couple of gallons.

Here's the hard part: Drink a bunch of bottle beers!

Go to Wal mart and buy a bunch of tiki torch wicks,

Fill your beer bottles up with diesel fuel and insert wicks.

Place your bottles with diesel and wicks all around your camp to make a great "ambiance" lighting for the night!

It kicks ass!

Phfffft! F! Yeah!

:thumb:

You guys gotta do this and take some pics, because it it just so cool and works! For real!

:thumb:

It also helps with the mosquitos but don't get too close to the smoke or it will make you choke.:smirk:

P.S. I think Buckrun just won the DBA Redneck award for this amazing feat. :lol:

P.S. I think Buckrun just won the DBA Redneck award for this amazing feat. :lol:

I concur, he needs to be sent his cut off sleeved flannel with the DBA patch on the pocket!:thumb:

This is right up there with the hardcore campers cooking hotdogs over an open fire I witnessed a while back. You ask what is so redneck about this?? Well the open fire they were cooking over was burning tires. True story lol! :faint:

I concur, he needs to be sent his cut off sleeved flannel with the DBA patch on the pocket!:thumb:

This is right up there with the hardcore campers cooking hotdogs over an open fire I witnessed a while back. You ask what is so redneck about this?? Well the open fire they were cooking over was burning tires. True story lol! :faint:

:lol::cry::lol: Oh....my eyes....my belly.....the flannel cutoff with patch is perfect. :thumb:

Wouldn't all that diesel fuel smell?

Yeah, citrus orchards use "smudge pots" that are similar...a big pot full of diesel fuel with an exhaust, lit inside, the exhaust helps to keep the fruit from freezing...I believe is how they work! I have one in my back yard but never tried it! :shocked:

Yeah, citrus orchards use "smudge pots" that are similar...a big pot full of diesel fuel with an exhaust, lit inside, the exhaust helps to keep the fruit from freezing...I believe is how they work! I have one in my back yard but never tried it! :shocked:

my dad used to light those in the orchards when he was a kid. there illegal for obvious reasons in kaliforinastan now