Been awhile!

That is likely to be in court lol. hard to believe my son was a little bit smaller when he came back from a ride with me and told my wife about jumping a "screw you". I think after the first time he made me take him back over it 3 more times. Didn't set well at home.
That's awesome! There's a family pic with my dad jumping over me and 4 of my cousins! Of course, I was at the end of the line!

Hey Palmer... How you been? I very much dislike rectum Steves referral of the Yamaha being a dumpster! After all, Yamaha is the 8th best bike ever built... Right behind Can-Am!
Been good. It's the last best bike ever built. Maco is still ahead of the curve.

And rctum Steve, pert near killed em.

I would expect most normal people to respond that way! I was put in much more dangerous positions as a kid on the farm, perhaps only a cpl years older than that kid! However, it would have been considered normal work duties back then! Today, it would be deemed abuse!

You ain't telling me nothing... raised on my grandparents farm. Wrapping rags on a long stick dipped in gas then climbing a tree to burn out hornets..... crawling under tractors to see what the rattle was, using sickle bars to cut hay.... yep crazy dangerous.
CPS= child protection services or dyfus.