been a long time

That is nice what you did. I personally have put a memorial out at the Husky site for my buddy killed out there a couple of years ago. It is always a hard thing to get over losing someone that you were close to. I have not been to Dove Springs area in a couple of years but I have been riding out there for 35 years and it is not quite the same as it was then. I love that place and everything around it but unfortunately so much has been closed off and so many people are there that it is not the place for me anymore. Perhaps I will make my way up there again just for old time sakes.
yeah i used to ride at jawboone and that place just became a bunch of bs its getting to look like gorman more and more so thats why we went to dove because even though there are trails blocked off its not as much. we go out on weekends where there are less people and set up camp off the dirt road.

where are you riding? After you put the tribute up maybe we can all do a ride out there to pay our respects
sorry not on often anymore and we ride in dove springs i grabbed some twigs made a cross and then grabbed abunch of rocks and spelt out "WE LOVE YOU BRIAN TATE."

Attachments

• jess2.jpg
    jess2.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 13