RM125 Bark Busters

I had to buy one for my dog, He barks at everything! O look, a flea just jumped off my ass, rough, rough...bark, bark. Now that he has a bark buster on he knows better than to bark and get shocked...:thumb:
Thanks for the info.:thumb: Oh it is ruff ruff, not rough rough:moon:

Ive ran bark busters in the past, I was stuck on the moose ones for a while, nice fit and contour and definitely took a beating, no experience with roost guards, and currently not running any bark busters.

Bark busters will break moire than the bark if you go over the bars.

Ask Rack how his wrist felt after this excursion with his Cycra Pro Bends..:smirk:
View attachment 8043

OK, I'll ask... hey Rack... how'd your wrist feel after that? Then again, what hurt more your wrist or that other extremity you showed pics of??? The one with the football sized bruise! :confused:

Thanks everyone. I'm looking to save my levers as well as protecting my Knucks
thats why i got a pair. i have the acerbis ones that have the full bar that goes all the way. its my first pair so i cant say as far as quality. I do know this tho... i have ran them on 2 bikes now and they are still doing the job. one is bent a little making it sit high for me but its a issue with room on my bike and i can always bend it back np i suppose. I couldnt tell you the last time i rode and didnt lay my bike over..... if ever :lol: so they have taken some abuse