Backgrounds

welp, I race, my bike is my business card, you wouldn't buy sticky notes and just put your name and phone number on them would you? :)

im jsut busting balls... if you race thats one thing and im not saying you guys do or dont but i do find it rediculace to see guys who are all super worried about the graphics on their bike. Scratches are a thing of pride to me... lets people know you actually try hard enough to go down sometimes.

Or that i just suck at riding dirtbikes :banana::banana::banana:

im jsut busting balls... if you race thats one thing and im not saying you guys do or dont but i do find it rediculace to see guys who are all super worried about the graphics on their bike. Scratches are a thing of pride to me... lets people know you actually try hard enough to go down sometimes.

So that is where I go wrong....:thinking::thumb:

Oh, I agree Trav I not only take pride in showing that I ride but also in what I ride. Not only do I like for my bike to look good but eveything else I own as well. I don't want to ride around on some hooptie. If takes me spending a couple extra dollars to make my bike look good then I will not hesitate to spend it. I don't skimp on mechaincs to make sure I have stickers. Do I ride it with the utmost care as to not scratch it hheeell nah, I have plenty on my bike, I ride that bitch like there is no tomorrow. :devil: oh chit never mind I roll all jumps and never click the shifter up more than two spots.:smirk:

Oh and by the way this whole thread was started for my son. he wants backgrounds I have them already on my bike. :thumb:

Oh, I agree Trav I not only take pride in showing that I ride but also in what I ride. Not only do I like for my bike to look good but eveything else I own as well. I don't want to ride around on some hooptie. If takes me spending a couple extra dollars to make my bike look good then I will not hesitate to spend it. I don't skimp on mechaincs to make sure I have stickers. Do I ride it with the utmost care as to not scratch it hheeell nah, I have plenty on my bike, I ride that bitch like there is no tomorrow. :devil: oh chit never mind I roll all jumps and never click the shifter up more than two spots.:smirk:

Oh and by the way this whole thread was started for my son. he wants backgrounds I have them already on my bike. :thumb:

id drive a Pinto as long as as it performs like a farrari :smirk: