Back to riding

I'm really just worried about a 250f not having that excitement i loved in my cr 250. Been doing some reading up on the ktm 350sx , see testers saying it has the lightweight of a 250, but easier to handle than a 450... seems like smaller gas tank on the ktm bikes ? Suppose it is geared towards mx. Gonna go this weekend to a couple dealers, sit on a couple see if I can test any out, thanks for all the input it's appreciated.
I can't really think of anyone I know who bought a 350 who didn't think they should have bought the 450 instead.

Yeah you both make perfect sense , as of now I think the 450 is gonna be crossed off the list, like you all said, coming back after years away, it'll be too much bike for me , I'll be at local tracks for fun, and trail riding, I gotta hop on a 250f somehow to decide between the two, gotta make some new riding pals

not you, just wise cracking to earlier post.........250F is fun to ride but for me is under powered for off road riding, I don't do track anymore at my advanced years n all

I wish you were my neighbor I've got one you could test out

B6E19FD4-8FC9-41EC-AD99-35FF305A08CE.jpg