450F Back in the dirt!

I put the even cheaper "just the plate" version on my 02 yz 250 and felt the same way. stop on a steep trail and motor away in second if you want. You get some slimey rocky creek banks like I do, you have to love that. I see 2013-2015 yzfs here for under 35 here on occasion, I see them start good hot, and figure even with my bad knee I can start one and not kill it all day with the rekluse. I might really need one soon. My yz 250 is geared two teeth higher than stock and still works really well at low speeds. Did you ride yours without the stabilizer yet?

I put the even cheaper "just the plate" version on my 02 yz 250 and felt the same way. stop on a steep trail and motor away in second if you want. You get some slimey rocky creek banks like I do, you have to love that. I see 2013-2015 yzfs here for under 35 here on occasion, I see them start good hot, and figure even with my bad knee I can start one and not kill it all day with the rekluse. I might really need one soon. My yz 250 is geared two teeth higher than stock and still works really well at low speeds. Did you ride yours without the stabilizer yet?
I rode it with the low speed adjustment off and with it 8 clicks out.

It's cheating. I love it. I have not been on dirt in years and did fine. The stabilizer is amazing too

I'd say the exact oppsite of cheating is my RM with the notched out clutch basket......will it engage smoothly? Will it shake and chatter like a Labrador suffering from a grand mal seizure?Will it engage at all? These are the fascinating mysteries I deal with every time I let out the clutch.

I'd say the exact oppsite of cheating is my RM with the notched out clutch basket......will it engage smoothly? Will it shake and chatter like a Labrador suffering from a grand mal seizure?Will it engage at all? These are the fascinating mysteries I deal with every time I let out the clutch.

I do not have these issues. Why?