Bachelor pads?

Okay guys tell me about your Bachelor pads. I'm renovating.

Currently my back porch over looks the farm land and out to the desert mountains. I'm thinking a big fire pit for the parties! :smirk:

The living room has black leather furnature. (Need pictures bad just not sure what yet) 32" TV and PS3 hooked up to the net.

I have a computer/video/photo/gun room. Consists of 3 computers and screens with my photo stuff. Then on the other side its all reloading stuff. A desk has my 20 guage reloader set up, my 12 gauge progressive loader set up and my rifle reloading press set up. Its a mans room for sure.

The spare room has turned into the work out room. Has my weight machine and such set up but it still needs something.

The Garage has a sprint boat parked in it and the dirt bikes and is full of my hunting gear.

Give me some sweet ideas and thoughts on what you had or have. I don't plan on settling down anytime soon so I'm going to enjoy this. :0)

Ladies feel free to say what you like and dislike too. Don't want the girls not liking the place. :0)

Ok,you need a stipper pole in your bed room with mirrors all around the room to start out with.:smirk: The biggest phuckin TV money can buy in your living room with a surround sound system that will blow yours and the farmers windows out 3 miles away. You need a beer fridge in your living room right next to your couch so you don't need to get up when watching the games/races. Oh and the sports package that has every sport imagineable on it and block out that Lifetime network bullshit!!!! :thinking: Lemme see, paint all the walls black so and the hell with pictures, maybe some girls on dirtbikes posters everywhere. Here is some to start you out.
Nec%20Show%20girls%2009.JPG

dirtbike-babes1.jpg

orig.jpg

Ok,you need a stipper pole in your bed room with mirrors all around the room to start out with.:smirk: The biggest phuckin TV money can buy in your living room with a surround sound system that will blow yours and the farmers windows out 3 miles away. You need a beer fridge in your living room right next to your couch so you don't need to get up when watching the games/races. Oh and the sports package that has every sport imagineable on it and block out that Lifetime network bullshit!!!! :thinking: Lemme see, paint all the walls black so and the hell with pictures, maybe some girls on dirtbikes posters everywhere. Here is some to start you out.
Nec%20Show%20girls%2009.JPG

dirtbike-babes1.jpg

orig.jpg

Screw the posters how do I get the girls there. :smirk::lol::lol:

Do what my dad and I did, put a kegarator in the Dining room :thumb: Cold Miller Light on draft now. Mabey a wood stove?????? Thats our best set up, but its not a bachelor's pad, my mom of corse, but its the closest thing to it!

I would love a wood stove. Every house I have lived in before this one had one but it costs so much to put one in because of permits and such i can't afford to do it. I think when I figured it out before it was going to take me 6 years to get the benifits from it back. :-(

Our gas bill dropped down to 60$ a month and our whole house runs off of gas.

Here is my problem. Everything in my house is electric. Even heat. My power bill is $65 so it would take me a while to make up the money to put in a wood stove. God I love the heat they put off though.

Here is my problem. Everything in my house is electric. Even heat. My power bill is $65 so it would take me a while to make up the money to put in a wood stove. God I love the heat they put off though.

Yeah, it wouldn't help to much for you then :noidea:

Don't skimp on the sound systems. That's plural..SYSTEMS. You need something for every space. Spend the bucks on a good one for the TV/Audio/Gaming area, and ebay or craigslist some second stringers for the office, basement, garage, bedroom, kitchen, weight room, etc. I have enjoyed using those little Bose cube speakers that are the size of a can of soup with a remote control. I can cover 4 rooms with that one system. It helps if you have neighbors that appreciate your taste in music if you have a good amp.

Also, you can get some pretty decent flat screen Plasma or LCD TV's locally and cheaply on Craiglist so you can post them like pictures in every area you spend any serious time in so you can catch any sport at any time anywhere. A DVR linked centrally lets you record something and watch it in any room. I recently picked up a 1 year old LG 52" Plasma for $400 buck(runs).:thumb:

Don't buy a side by side fridge. Buy the one with the freezer on the bottom. You can store more beer, chip dip, and leftover pizza (In the box!) and have easier access to all with this setup.

I like a dorm room size fridge for the living room. It's about 2' square. It fits perfectly under an end table.

Chicks dig fires, so definitely go with a nice fire ring outside and consider the woodburner with glass doors. Ambiance! It loosens the tightest of thighs!

Don't let any (female) tell you it isn't cool to hang your hunting trophies on any wall in the house that you want to put them!

Magazine rack next to the crapper is a must!

If you can afford it, pay someone to come and clean your house once a week (or so). I pay $50 and she does my sheets and towels too! I'm not a neat freak, so this eliminates the "Oh shit! my house is a dump and I have a date tonight" syndrome. It also gives peeps the impression that you have your shit together much more than you know you have. :thumb:

Don't skimp on the sound systems. That's plural..SYSTEMS. You need something for every space. Spend the bucks on a good one for the TV/Audio/Gaming area, and ebay or craigslist some second stringers for the office, basement, garage, bedroom, kitchen, weight room, etc. I have enjoyed using those little Bose cube speakers that are the size of a can of soup with a remote control. I can cover 4 rooms with that one system. It helps if you have neighbors that appreciate your taste in music if you have a good amp.

Also, you can get some pretty decent flat screen Plasma or LCD TV's locally and cheaply on Craiglist so you can post them like pictures in every area you spend any serious time in so you can catch any sport at any time anywhere. A DVR linked centrally lets you record something and watch it in any room. I recently picked up a 1 year old LG 52" Plasma for $400 buck(runs).:thumb:

Don't buy a side by side fridge. Buy the one with the freezer on the bottom. You can store more beer, chip dip, and leftover pizza (In the box!) and have easier access to all with this setup.

I like a dorm room size fridge for the living room. It's about 2' square. It fits perfectly under an end table.

Chicks dig fires, so definitely go with a nice fire ring outside and consider the woodburner with glass doors. Ambiance! It loosens the tightest of thighs!

Don't let any (female) tell you it isn't cool to hang your hunting trophies on any wall in the house that you want to put them!

Magazine rack next to the crapper is a must!

If you can afford it, pay someone to come and clean your house once a week (or so). I pay $50 and she does my sheets and towels too! I'm not a neat freak, so this eliminates the "Oh shit! my house is a dump and I have a date tonight" syndrome. It also gives peeps the impression that you have your shit together much more than you know you have. :thumb:

Okay I don't know shit about sound systems and such so feel free to point me in the right direction. Also I'm good on the clean thing. Not a neat freak but I like the house presentable. If any of my chicks comment on my hunting, biking or boating they are shown the door. :smirk: They have to pass that test anyways before they come to my house. Just too many biotches out there. I'm not going to change and if they can't deal with that then it aint gonna work.