Pro Atlanta SX predictions/discussion

Kawi should start investing in 22, ME Kawi seems pretty dead to me

Funny.....but true, I kinda like seeing 22 racing do what they do week after week letting suzuki,kawi, and even Honda think about what they could have had, but didn't.....from Reed to you guys he says :finger:

Last edited:
man, what a night of racing! Lights were awesome to watch and Martin pulling the win, Musquin keeping his points lead. Bogle fading fast once he lost the lead to Martin. Davalos lost his pace after he got passed by Bogle. I thought for sure he was a winner since he rode so flawlessly.

I'm a little disturbed by Milsaps not performing better. He has the speed and the talent but right now the field is loaded with super fast guys. Wiemer is done. He doesn't cut the mustard anymore. Awesome night for Reed! He needed this to help him move forward and I expect more from him this season, not so much Grant though. He's dropping the ball every weekend. Unless he starts breaking the top 5 and has a good summer outdoors he will be job hunting next November. Canard is a front runner no worries there. Tomac will win some if he can keep it upright. He and Canard seem to be plagued by little mistakes. Roczen leaves me upset a little bit. He had the best trainer in MX and he got rid of him to run his own program. I also don't see him training at the RC compound where he should be. RC has a lot of jingle tied up in him not to coach him in every aspect if his life. Dungey is doing what he was hired to do and that's be consistent. They don't call him the diesel for nothing.

man, what a night of racing! Lights were awesome to watch and Martin pulling the win, Musquin keeping his points lead. Bogle fading fast once he lost the lead to Martin. Davalos lost his pace after he got passed by Bogle. I thought for sure he was a winner since he rode so flawlessly.

I'm a little disturbed by Milsaps not performing better. He has the speed and the talent but right now the field is loaded with super fast guys. Wiemer is done. He doesn't cut the mustard anymore. Awesome night for Reed! He needed this to help him move forward and I expect more from him this season, not so much Grant though. He's dropping the ball every weekend. Unless he starts breaking the top 5 and has a good summer outdoors he will be job hunting next November. Canard is a front runner no worries there. Tomac will win some if he can keep it upright. He and Canard seem to be plagued by little mistakes. Roczen leaves me upset a little bit. He had the best trainer in MX and he got rid of him to run his own program. I also don't see him training at the RC compound where he should be. RC has a lot of jingle tied up in him not to coach him in every aspect if his life. Dungey is doing what he was hired to do and that's be consistent. They don't call him the diesel for nothing.

I agree....but would add that I'm really happy with Weston Peick and think he may have somthing to say by the end of the season. This would seem to be Dungeys year, even with a second last night, he wasn't content with second like he might have been in past seasons, he was charging hard to get Reed and just came up short.and of course one more time......let's hear it for Reed, what a performance he put on.....can't wait till next Saturday.

I agree....but would add that I'm really happy with Weston Peick and think he may have somthing to say by the end of the season. This would seem to be Dungeys year, even with a second last night, he wasn't content with second like he might have been in past seasons, he was charging hard to get Reed and just came up short.and of course one more time......let's hear it for Reed, what a performance he put on.....can't wait till next Saturday.

yeah mad props to Weston Pieck. He's been holding his own and that says a lot with this 450 season and the deepest talent pool since the mid 80's. Reed really needed that win and with a good start ran away with it. :clap:

yeah mad props to Weston Pieck. He's been holding his own and that says a lot with this 450 season and the deepest talent pool since the mid 80's. Reed really needed that win and with a good start ran away with it. :clap:

Chad needed every bit of that lead he gained while Dungey was picking his way thru to the front......also I'm not sure that Martin wasn't the fastest rider overall Saturday night, he was going by the field like they were standing still, I think Bogle and Marvin the Martian should be worried at this point.

Chad needed every bit of that lead he gained while Dungey was picking his way thru to the front......also I'm not sure that Martin wasn't the fastest rider overall Saturday night, he was going by the field like they were standing still, I think Bogle and Marvin the Martian should be worried at this point.

I don't know. Reed ran a flawless race. Dungey is hungry but I'm uncertain this point but he does have the red plate so it's his championship to lose.
Martin was hauling the mail and taking advantage of his time at RC's training facility. Musquin has just been having solid and consistent motos. He wants it, he has the red plate and he's determined to keep it.