At The *Numbered* Signpost Ahead, The Twilight Zone

Hot or not you made it look so inviting:ride:

A lot of sinage to nowhere. Do you ever get waaay out there by yourself and wonder what if? I take it you get cell sig most areas? You probably have GPS. Im sure your prepared because your a big boy. Riding alone out there feels surreal. It least the few times I've rolled away from camp alone in the Dez. I enjoyed it. It's A nice change to riding with a group of 12 in a wash ehh? :smirk:

Nice reporting:thumb:

A lot of sinage to nowhere. Do you ever get waaay out there by yourself and wonder what if? I take it you get cell sig most areas? You probably have GPS. Im sure your prepared because your a big boy. Riding alone out there feels surreal. It least the few times I've rolled away from camp alone in the Dez. I enjoyed it. It's A nice change to riding with a group of 12 in a wash ehh? :smirk:

I don't get it...........:rolleyes:...........:devil:.............:thinking:

:lol::lol::lol:

Nice RR Agent. :thumb: I may try to get out there this weekend early in the morning for a couple of hours. I am not sure where some of these places are but I do know Fremont.
Sunrise is about 530, not getting hot 'till 11, so at least 6 hours of cool riding time, get out and enjoy.

A sign marking an open route, without a sign of any route? It looks to me that there's a trail waiting to be created. :devil: :ride:
You can kind of make out the trail, just plan on doing weed abatement with your bike.

Was wondering where the hell you have been. Were you out with hiding in the shade with the tortoises?:devil: Good report and pics as well. BTW, didn't you get the memo. It's F**king hot out there this time of year.:shocked:Time to come up and visit me.:thumb:
Count me in.

Geat stuff A2......disappointed, no pic's fo snakes this time...:smirk:
Saw a few gopher snakes, but no buzzworms, and I'm ok with that.

Nice.:thumb: When I rode to the Husky through Black Canyon with Sawyer, it had been a while since I was through there, and was wondering how long they've been up. I need to plan me a overnighter to Harper, and check out some of them thar trails. It would also be a good staging spot for the newly off limits area that I love so much. :devil:
I didn't make it north of Harper Dry Lake, so you say all those trails were signed as well? Those BLM sign installers must have been busy.

Zen and the art of motorcycle riding. Wouldn't trade the good times riding, feasting and campfire bull sessions for anything, but the solo rides preserve what little sanity I have left. Plus, there are no cameras around to record my goof ups.....

I have plans on Sunday or I would join you if you go but I am planning on going up tomorrow early in the morning for a couple of rides with my boy. I may stage around the Kramer Junction area and ride around from there. It is my understanding that the secret spot is being closed due to a small plant. :thinking: Do you know if the entire area is affected or what is involved?
Even lower then that, depending on what Dez you go to. Sunday is looking good, being I work Saturdays. :thinking:

I have plans on Sunday or I would join you if you go but I am planning on going up tomorrow early in the morning for a couple of rides with my boy. I may stage around the Kramer Junction area and ride around from there. It is my understanding that the secret spot is being closed due to a small plant. :thinking: Do you know if the entire area is affected or what is involved?

Not all of it, but most of it. :cry: And I love that it was already shown in Glamis, that OHV tires helped spread the seed of that weed. I'm going to take it upon myself, to continue spreading the Milk Fetch Plant seed in that area. It's ok Sierra Club, ne need to thank me.... :smirk:

Even lower then that, depending on what Dez you go to. Sunday is looking good, being I work Saturdays. :thinking:
Gee I would join you but, my f**king knee :rant::foul::foul::foul:, still has a couple weeks to go. Here are a couple areas with temps for the weekend.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...537109375&site=hnx&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...587890625&site=vef&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...340820312&site=hnx&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text

I made a few changes to Geeks post so it was in line with my sitiation................:prof:....:smirk: