Injured At least I'm young!- ouch!

James

Staff member
That's the thing, I just looked into that today actually, and they advanced me... so I'm just gonna suck it up and do my very best with how I am when I get to race day.
I believe you have until sometime in March to appeal it, if you so wish.

SUPERFAIL.jpg
lawn-darts-t-shirt.JPG
lawn-dart-champion-vintage.american-apparel-unisex-organic-tee.cinder.w760h760.jpg

:devil: :smirk: :cool: :hug:

I'm not sure how really lawn- dart ish my crash actually looked. remind yourself you'e not the only one giving me crap :D you've got about 7 other guys competing with you on that one.

Accept I actually do a good job. :cool: Oh and we have REAL jumps here not stupid gp tracks called goonworld :smirk:

easy there... every track has it's plusses, I love that track, very fun, very fast, and some of them are... you know what, why am I defending this? I'm damn good at what I do and i absolutely love my track, and you don't even ride motocross... so stuff it.
you're welcome.
P.S the guys out here would walk all over you in two seconds, no joke.

easy there... every track has it's plusses, I love that track, very fun, very fast, and some of them are... you know what, why am I defending this? I'm damn good at what I do and i absolutely love my track, and you don't even ride motocross... so stuff it.
you're welcome.
P.S the guys out here would walk all over you in two seconds, no joke.
Flat track bitch he is :smirk: