ASV clutch lever.

I didn't know this:
There is two sealed berings inside of the handle bolt hole. If your lever shakes around in the pearch alot it is because the bearings are shot. I broke the bolt once and ASV shipped me a bolt and these two things I thought were spacers. Tonight I was checking out the lose lever and found the bearings and figured it out. Things sweet now! :prof: I always thought the pearch was wearing or tweaked.:doh:

James

Staff member
:lol: Glad you figured that out. :thumb: Yeah those ASV's are pretty sweet, I have the F3 Pro Model, which one do you have?

:thinking: I think they've saved me enough levers to pay for them by now. :P

There the F 3's. I have them on three bikes. Up till now I was getting bummed on why that one was so lose. You knew that ? That and alluminum throttle tubes save alot.:thumb:

I actually broke one of my levers and they had me send it in. Then they shipped me a new one for free. They have great customer service.:thumb:

James

Staff member
I actually broke one of my levers and they had me send it in. Then they shipped me a new one for free. They have great customer service.:thumb:
:shocked: Damn that must of been knarly, I've only heard of them bending. Yes they have great support, just like Asterisk.