ARGO fuck yourself!

This thread is full of delivery :lol:
By the way Buck, when you say "Argo", was that one of those things that was advertised in the back of a comic 30 years ago? You know, the thing right next to the "Amazing X-ray Glasses" and just below the "trainable Sea-Monkeys"?

If it is fun, it is good money spent :prof:

Kind of like me and bowling (yes bowling quit pointing and laughing...) I "WAS" spending a lot of money weekly to play a sport that I am fairly decent at (195 avg) however get realy aggrevated if I do poorly, kick the bal return, throw my towel at someone, pound on the computer monitor :foul: and threaten to quit but always came back because..... OVERALL it was fun!

I can assume its' the same with those that golf... you see them pounding their clubs on the ground after a bad shot, throwing it at their bags :foul: only to go back out the next weekend because........... (they paid a lot of money for their equipemtn and have to justify it...) i mean because........... it's fun! :thumb:.....

i snapped a pitching wedge and threw a sand wedge in a lake :lol:

the last day i played golf i was so pissed at these douchbags for plaything through when i asked them not to that i was hitting balls at them and chasing them down with my driver when he flipped me off. thankfully they were faster then i cause i would have caved his head in i was so mad. that day i decided that sport is not for me :lol:

Kind of like me and bowling (yes bowling quit pointing and laughing...) I "WAS" spending a lot of money weekly to play a sport that I am fairly decent at (195 avg) however get realy aggrevated if I do poorly, kick the bal return, throw my towel at someone, pound on the computer monitor :foul: and threaten to quit but always came back because..... OVERALL it was fun!

I can assume its' the same with those that golf... you see them pounding their clubs on the ground after a bad shot, throwing it at their bags :foul: only to go back out the next weekend because........... (they paid a lot of money for their equipemtn and have to justify it...) i mean because........... it's fun! :thumb:.....

Rez = "The Dude"
(My all-time favorite movie by the way :thumb:)

i snapped a pitching wedge and threw a sand wedge in a lake :lol:

the last day i played golf i was so pissed at these douchbags for plaything through when i asked them not to that i was hitting balls at them and chasing them down with my driver when he flipped me off. thankfully they were faster then i cause i would have caved his head in i was so mad. that day i decided that sport is not for me :lol:

oddly enough I could see you choking someone with a a strap from their own golf bag... :lol:

So, I was coming home from work the other day. I was getting close to the house when i see the neighbor outside washing her car....Yada yada yada....

Next thing i knew .... I was one legging.......

Wait what,... What is this thread...:shocked:

So, I was coming home from work the other day. I was getting close to the house when i see the neighbor outside washing her car....Yada yada yada....

Next thing i knew .... I was one legging.......

Wait what,... What is this thread...:shocked:

Pics or this is another lie in an attempt to get Brazil to ngo to war with Canada...:naughty:

I used to get really bad tempered when I didn't race well, after so many this year, and the fact my appreciation for my parents rose I am much calmer. But I used to be bad with that stuff!