April 15, 2011

Dear Federal, State, and Local Government:

The checks will be in the mail at the last possible legal minute before you start bending me over anymore than you have already.

Choke on em! :foul:

Regards,

Buckrun

P.S., :finger:

just sayin'...

Obama helped me get a new bike this year... also helped me get a bike last year.....

maybe this obama guy ant so ba..... wait someone just shoot me now :P

I get a smaller amount each year because my deductions are getting older, soon I will be paying to both. Live it up while you can. Oh, and :finger: to all the States that have gas still under 4 bucks, CA has to pay the brunt of you country bumpkins! :moon:

I get a smaller amount each year because my deductions are getting older, soon I will be paying to both. Live it up while you can. Oh, and :finger: to all the States that have gas still under 4 bucks, CA has to pay the brunt of you country bumpkins! :moon:

MOVE!!!! :P I am not making you live there:smirk:, and by the way cheap gas is 4.95 her in KY, is that not high enough for you?

If weren't for my oldest still living at home and going to school, I would have owed on both, but for some reason since we claimed him we got shit loads back:banana:. I hooked him up for what he would have got if he filed himself so it was a win win.:thumb:

Lived here all my life, must retire in 6 years and than believe me, my wife and I will MOVE, from this shit hole! :wave: :wave: CA. Send my retirement check to my new Texas or Florida address were you can't tax the piss out of it. :P :moon: :P

And if it's 4.95 for gas not diesel, you are getting screwed too. Sorry!