All Anyone riding this weekend 10-30/31?

I lost out on Speakermans ride last weekend due to this cold that's going around, so thinking about going out for a few hours this weekend. Probably Sunday, 'cuz they are saying rain Saturday. Going to the secret spot about an hour and change from the valley, out early, back early afternoon. Some single track, some fifth gear stuff.
Just throwing it out there.

It's a secret. you know, spy stuff. He would have to kill ya if he told ya. LOLOL. a desert run sounds so cool right now. wonder if my knee will be well by the weekend. and since it's Halloween Sunday, you gotta wear a mask..

I lost out on Speakermans ride last weekend due to this cold that's going around, so thinking about going out for a few hours this weekend. Probably Sunday, 'cuz they are saying rain Saturday. Going to the secret spot about an hour and change from the valley, out early, back early afternoon. Some single track, some fifth gear stuff.
Just throwing it out there.

NOW I HAVE THE COLD NOW, YA BASTARD!
I never did ride that day. It was just me and HuskyJack, and I had to cancel on him.

Rick, I'd love to ride on Saturday!

Oooooh, the Super Secret Stealthy Spot is what I need right now.

I want to ride, but I feel like I'm coming down with another cold. That would suck.

Yeah, it's going around, I'm still coughing up crap.
Sunday is out for Speakerman, but I am still going to try to head out.
If any DBA'ers want to get a few hours riding in, shoot me a PM.