All Anyone riding the weekend of the 8th?

So Cal? I was out last weekend, the weather was awesome, this weekend I gotta take care of other stuff, hopefully get out weekend after.
Definately the time of year to ride, not too hot, not too cold, long days.

I've been more or less living at the football field on the weekends this year. Best access and the shortest drive. Don't think I had better ride until I replace my rod. My bike is making an amazing amount of clatter.

I've been more or less living at the football field on the weekends this year. Best access and the shortest drive. Don't think I had better ride until I replace my rod. My bike is making an amazing amount of clatter.

...is that where we were?

True dat! EP 15 rolls right through the middle...great access from there.

Clatter is NEVER a good thing.

I hope there's a AMPM within that 100 miles. If not, you'll be doing alot more then that for Agent2 to find a so called pork product sandwhich.:smirk:

What'chu talkin' about? You two guys came out of that store with more food than I did.

But I admit, them AM/PM pork product sandwiches are mighty tasty.