Anyone here eat Pho ?

Vietnamese Soup.
pho-beef-noodles-2008.jpg

I always get it with the thinly sliced raw beef that cooks right in front of you. add some of this
11014_sriracha_sauce_lg.jpg

and the fish sauce stuff they give you... this stuff is cheap and absolutely amazing. if you haven't had it i suggest trying it out some time.

no, but changing subject..... When are you coming down to ride in Logandale? I'm gonna be in Cali in October so let me know and I can probably work my trip out to Cali before or after!! anyways the soup looks yummy but the beef not soo yummy... :devil:

Vietnamese Soup.
pho-beef-noodles-2008.jpg

I always get it with the thinly sliced raw beef that cooks right in front of you. add some of this
11014_sriracha_sauce_lg.jpg

and the fish sauce stuff they give you... this stuff is cheap and absolutely amazing. if you haven't had it i suggest trying it out some time.

Twice a week.

Looks like #1 "Dac Beit" ... something from every zone of the cow. :shocked:

Gotta mix Hoisin with Siracha and dip the meat in it :prof:

no, but changing subject..... When are you coming down to ride in Logandale? I'm gonna be in Cali in October so let me know and I can probably work my trip out to Cali before or after!! anyways the soup looks yummy but the beef not soo yummy... :devil:
its the last week of october. We will be out at logandale prolly middle of the week for a few days. I got a wedding on teh weekend. And the beef is the best part... they bring it to you raw but the heat of the soup and the meat is so thinnly sliced it gets cooked almost instantly... its great.
Twice a week.

Looks like #1 "Dac Beit" ... something from every zone of the cow. :shocked:

Gotta mix Hoisin with Siracha and dip the meat in it :prof:

the one i had wasnt crazy like that... just thinnly sliced beef and you can add what ever kinda greens you want... they brought a tray full of it.

No, but I put that sauce on everything :thumb:

that sauce is good on lots of stuff any it :P

I love Pho! I also have about 4 bottles of SRIRACHA in the cupboard and one opened in the fridge. There is not such thing as any other hot sauce in my house.