anyone have a Mighty Wallet?

for 8 bucks... order it and if you don't think it has enough capacity then give a away and buy something else. No since in even wandering about it, just do it!!

never even heard of these. honestly i would feel weird pulling out such a flashy wallet but i think this design is awesome none the less....
http://www.mightywallets.com/half-dollar-mighty-wallet/
1.jpg

yeah they've got the one that looks like an envelope and said some guy got robbed, took his laptop, keys and some other stuff but didn't take his wallet cause he said it was a letter from his gma that he needed to keep. Not sure how true that is but pretty clever...lol.

I'm pretty sure that they are just a 10 cent piece of Tyvek that has printing on it. I bet the printing costs more than the material.

Tyvek is the wrap that houses are wrapped in before the siding is applied. It's pretty tough stuff.

I'm pretty sure that they are just a 10 cent piece of Tyvek that has printing on it. I bet the printing costs more than the material.

Tyvek is the wrap that houses are wrapped in before the siding is applied. It's pretty tough stuff.
oh cool... wasn't sure what the material was used for other than wallets... :smirk: it's on it's way, let you guys know how it works out in 3-5 business days!

well i got it in and it's pretty cool... got 7 credit cards in it and then my License and 6 business cards in the other side and i keep having to check if i still have it in my pocket :banana: