Anyone else having a bad hunting season?

you sure do threaten to beat people up a lot

:rolleyes:

That, being said.

Buck, I guess you and I have a difference of a opinion finally on something...I have been hunting since I was 15yo and still to this day I have not found any recipe for antlers, so while you let those little bucks go, I'll just wait till they come on my place and blast the FK out them. I fill my freezer with as much deer as I can and while you and many others worry about whats on your wall, just keep by passing on those little ones, others like me will take them to eat. It's not a sport for me its a way to provide good clean healthy venison to my family. I will shoot any and every deer that walks in front of me, if that means killing all does for the year then so be it, I am on no ego trip when it comes to hunting. :thumb:

Venison is the most expensive meat in the world (if you dont own your own land). All the gas, ammo, snacks, gear. It adds up, so them rich folk can keep their $60 lobsters and the caviar, if they want expensive food they should hunt deer... plus they have to work for it :smirk:.

Venison is the most expensive meat in the world (if you dont own your own land). All the gas, ammo, snacks, gear. It adds up, so them rich folk can keep their $60 lobsters and the caviar, if they want expensive food they should hunt deer... plus they have to work for it :smirk:.
Same goes for ocean fishing, I don;t even want to know what our halibut or red snapper cost per lb :shocked:

Shit, man I own my own land but it aint paid for, so you count in my land payment, fuel, food, propane, electric, beer, beer, beer oh did I already say beer, corn for deer so those deer just cost me $5000 :picard: still some good eating tho, and my little girl won't even eat a cow steak so I have to get her a deer at least. :lol: She said when she grows up her husband will have to be a hunter :thumb: thats my baby!!:banana:

Shit, man I own my own land but it aint paid for, so you count in my land payment, fuel, food, propane, electric, beer, beer, beer oh did I already say beer, corn for deer so those deer just cost me $5000 :picard: still some good eating tho, and my little girl won't even eat a cow steak so I have to get her a deer at least. :lol: She said when she grows up her husband will have to be a hunter :thumb: thats my baby!!:banana:

That sucks man, guess i shouldnt complain haha. Thats good that your girl likes hunting, we need to get more of them PETA people out of here and the huters back.

here are a few more pics,

This is my grandpa's big ass whitetail
temporary-15.jpg
temporary-16.jpg

This little guy was hit by a car and had a broken leg, so unfortunatley I had to put him down
temporary-18.jpg

I shot this one with the long bow hanging from its antlers
temporary-19.jpg

My dad's whitetail
temporary-17.jpg

First one is my dad's 75 yard shot
Second is mine 300 or so yard shot
Third is mine 423.6 yards if I remember right, thats what the range finder said haha
temporary-12.jpgtemporary-13.jpgtemporary-14.jpg

Check it out... I thought to myself this mornig "Huh I wonder if I can mount my camera to my rifle" turns out I can, so I made a video of me testing it out, im killing ballons, but you cant see them, but you should be able to see a deer when I use it this January.