Anyone carries any kind of luggage on bikes?

I am looking for some suggestions for honda CRF300L side luggage. Have any of you ever tried the side luggage? My fellow friend and rider used to have these side bags carrying medical kits, numbing spray, ropes, etc and I found that really useful when riding in the dirt terrain. I am now looking to buy a pair for myself but not sure from where I should buy them. If any of you are using the side bags then please do let me know where and what should I look for before buying.
please do share your experience and suggest some bags.

I've got a friend who runs the Nelson Rigg saddlebags on his CRF450L and he regularly recommends them to others. A little pricey, but seem to be fairly high quality.

4601EDE8-27EE-4DA1-8FEB-041D99E1AD74.jpeg
1712B6C5-7202-46D4-86A1-E59B265CC39E.jpeg
I started running the Mojavi saddle bags by Giant Loop this year. I have been wearing a 40 pound pack, but was able to move much of that weight which was mostly tools to the bags. My riding consists of everything from easy beginner stuff with the grandkids to technical mountain single track and everything in between. I rarely know the bags are there, except on high speed whoops kinda stuff. After one season of many mud rides, they are holding up well, the zippers are still functioning great……If a person is looking to get some weight of their back, I’d recommend these, they aren’t the cheapest option but they are worth it.

I've got a friend who runs the Nelson Rigg saddlebags on his CRF450L and he regularly recommends them to others. A little pricey, but seem to be fairly high quality.

These are a bit expensive I checked the internet and found https://www.vikingbags.com/viking-dirtman-enduro-saddlebag the reason I am looking to buy these as it comes with waterproof lining inside and a rain cover as well plus the price is just ok but I am a bit confused if these are too small. I need to carry a medical kit, ropes, drinking water, canister canteen, etc. Can I get all these fit into these bags?

These are a bit expensive I checked the internet and found https://www.vikingbags.com/viking-dirtman-enduro-saddlebag the reason I am looking to buy these as it comes with waterproof lining inside and a rain cover as well plus the price is just ok but I am a bit confused if these are too small. I need to carry a medical kit, ropes, drinking water, canister canteen, etc. Can I get all these fit into these bags?
Regardless of what bag setup you go with,it’s pretty likely you’ll still be wearing a pack if you are wanting to carry all that you stated, but the nice thing of the side bags are that they get the weight off your back and actually can help with traction by getting the weight down low over the rear wheel. If you don’t want a oack, you could go with fender and tank bags as well, but I don’t recommend weighting the front of the bike.

I’ve not used either, but they appear to have sufficient volume to haul the things you mentioned. Steve made some good points in his advice; especially about keeping weight low as possible and biased toward the rear wheel.