Pro Anybody watching SX?

I bet it’s weird for the racers without the fans but for me it’s really no different. Wonder what took Osborne so long to get up front? Kid has great style and aggression. That pass in the heat race a couple rounds ago was SICK
cckAaRG.jpg

Gotta love The spirit to come in the turn that hot.
Speaking of hot, it’s kinda funny to see the monster girls wearing facemasks. I’d lick her butthole even if she had coronavirus

I bet it’s weird for the racers without the fans but for me it’s really no different. Wonder what took Osborne so long to get up front? Kid has great style and aggression. That pass in the heat race a couple rounds ago was SICK

Speaking of hot, it’s kinda funny to see the monster girls wearing facemasks. I’d lick her butthole even if she had coronavirus
I have them all on my DVR, just haven't say down and watched yet.

:drool:

Just catching up , Webby came on strong , Roczen faded , Eli came on , but did the right thing by keeping his cool ... Still think Eli will bring it home ....

250s Im for Mcacklewrath , it's his time . Jett is my pick for next year , followed by big brother ... both young and needing experiance ... Sexton , then Marchbanks . Nichols ....

Most awesome race Wednesday. They don’t hand those #1 plates out to dudes that suck. The pass Webb put on Osborne in the final laps .. awesome. Tomac is a beast it’s funny he got more air time than the leaders. Fun to watch. And he wears his hat like a man what’s with the kids who put their ears inside the hat? looks stupid.