PA Anybody near Southeastern PA?

I'm in West Chester (Chester County) and looking for places to ride and people to ride with. I just got a bike this month after not riding for years. I'm aware of all the locations listed on riderplanet but they're all at least an hour or two away. I'm hoping to find something closer and also people to ride with. If someone in the area has private land to ride on I am willing to pay money to ride the land as well as sign any waiver. Please message me! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in West Chester (Chester County) and looking for places to ride and people to ride with. I just got a bike this month after not riding for years. I'm aware of all the locations listed on riderplanet but they're all at least an hour or two away. I'm hoping to find something closer and also people to ride with. If someone in the area has private land to ride on I am willing to pay money to ride the land as well as sign any waiver. Please message me! Thanks!

I'm in Somerville NJ. What kind of riding do you do?

None at the moment! I'd like to start riding trails, fields, and easier stuff at first and then maybe trying some MX tracks. It's been about 15 years since I was riding so I need to get some practice. For now my only option is putzing around in my back yard in 1st and 2nd gear. I don't know of anywhere close to ride and I'd rather have someone with me if I'm riding in the middle of nowhere. I've been trying to convince 2 of my friends to get bikes so I have someone to ride with! FYI I checked Somerville on the Map and we're about 2 hours apart.

None at the moment! I'd like to start riding trails, fields, and easier stuff at first and then maybe trying some MX tracks. It's been about 15 years since I was riding so I need to get some practice. For now my only option is putzing around in my back yard in 1st and 2nd gear. I don't know of anywhere close to ride and I'd rather have someone with me if I'm riding in the middle of nowhere. I've been trying to convince 2 of my friends to get bikes so I have someone to ride with! FYI I checked Somerville on the Map and we're about 2 hours apart.

Yeah about 2 hrs.
Google:
Pagoda MC
Sleepy Hollow MX
NJMP.
Lost trails
Raceway Park.