Any Trials Bike Junkies Around Here?

I would like to get one as well one day soon. Beta and Gas Gas are good. They are torque monsters so don't be thinking you need a big old motor to get r done. 200 or 250 will be just fine.

Im on a yamaha 2008 TT-R 230. Its a great bike for what it is. It's fast (not a whole lot of torque tho) but it can handle a lot of whatever you throw at it. Super easy to maintain, parts are easy to get, simple design, and it's got an electric start. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's 300lbs. I've never had a problem with it.

I'm actually selling my bike for $3000 obo because I want to upgrade to a 250.

I hear Honda and kawasaki models are pretty good too. I haven't heard much on KTM for trail bikes. And well Suzuki...is Suzuki.

Im on a yamaha 2008 TT-R 230. Its a great bike for what it is. It's fast (not a whole lot of torque tho) but it can handle a lot of whatever you throw at it. Super easy to maintain, parts are easy to get, simple design, and it's got an electric start. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's 300lbs. I've never had a problem with it.

I'm actually selling my bike for $3000 obo because I want to upgrade to a 250.

I hear Honda and kawasaki models are pretty good too. I haven't heard much on KTM for trail bikes. And well Suzuki...is Suzuki.
Knuckles - re-read the title, You have your "ai" reversed. It is "Trials" not "Trails". As in a bike that goes up the side of buildings and crap.

octobertrials3.JPG