Any bow hunters out there? *Graphic Images*

Just wanted to know if anyone else likes to go sit in the woods for hours, waiting for the perfect kill. I got my first buck, first deer with a bow tonight! I was so pumped. Straight through the neck, he didn't go more than 60yds. You should have seen the blood trail, it looked like someone just poured it straight from a bottle. There were puddles a good foot around where he laid down. Thank you thunderheads and PSE! :banana: ..by the way, this is actually how i found him. weird eh? (8pt)
67288_448287402869_602252869_5056718_5743029_n.jpg

:moon:

Bow hunting is the cat's ass! Particularly if you are a man about it and use a compound or long bow! :thumb: Crossbow hunters are OK too because they get newbies in the woods and promote the sport.
Nice shot and congrats on your first bow kill. Pare those tenderlions out now and fry them up in garlic and butter!:prof:

Congratulations on your kill!!:banana: Nice buck! I too love to bow hunt. I remember my first bow kill like it was yesterday. I canoed into a real secluded area on this lake I live near. Two hours later I was canoing back across the lake with a 4 pointer in my canoe..that was awesome hunt.

Congratulations on your kill!!:banana: Nice buck! I too love to bow hunt. I remember my first bow kill like it was yesterday. I canoed into a real secluded area on this lake I live near. Two hours later I was canoing back across the lake with a 4 pointer in my canoe..that was awesome hunt.

Wow, that sounds great. I got a doe last year with a 12ga, but this is my first bow kill. I haven't seen anything at this spot since the first of Oct, but this guy wandered in close to dark, i was shaking like a freakin' leaf. haha. I took a shot (horrible by the way..) and hit his neck.
totally on purpose. :smirk:
40723_448698262869_602252869_5062278_6433059_n.jpg

(sorry i like to show it..haha)

Wow, that sounds great. I got a doe last year with a 12ga, but this is my first bow kill. I haven't seen anything at this spot since the first of Oct, but this guy wandered in close to dark, i was shaking like a freakin' leaf. haha. I took a shot (horrible by the way..) and hit his neck.
totally on purpose. :smirk:
40723_448698262869_602252869_5062278_6433059_n.jpg

(sorry i like to show it..haha)

I like to see it!

Honestly, I really do get all the meat I need for the year and never buy a piece of beef or pork other than bacon and some chicken. I get all the meat I need including fish by my own hand! :thumb:

Show the meat!