Another TT Reject - CORider63

James

Staff member
Thanks, everyone!

And just to clear things up: I'm a tree-hugger and I live just outside of Sacramento off of Highway 63. :devil:

Welcome to DBA. I think you will like it here. I noticed that your info says your in Colorado but you mention Sacramento. Well if you are in Sac, I live about 1.5 hours north of you and we should ride sometime.:thumb:

Welcome to DBA. I think you will like it here. I noticed that your info says your in Colorado but you mention Sacramento. Well if you are in Sac, I live about 1.5 hours north of you and we should ride sometime.:thumb:

Actually, it IS Colorado. I just said Sacramento to throw the slower members off.

:P

Yes, yet another TT refugee. This site looks great and actually works; that's always handy. :smirk:

It really does feel like home, here, after only a couple hours. (But, I come from a very dysfunctional family, so I'm not sure if that's a good thing, or not.) :banana:

I look forward to the same stimulating conversation that I've become accustomed to on the "other" site. :thumb:

yo dog ! we got your back ! :rolleyes:

:wave: