Another ride at Kramer Hills

My understanding is Agent2 was thinking of coming up on Monday and leaving Wednesday, which is when I am planning on arriving. I wonder if he is trying to tell me something. :thinking:

The Chevron station can be accessed from the north by sneaking across the railroad tracks on 395, you are only on the road for 10 feet, but going the wrong way, I am sure a cop could give you a hard time for doing that. Best access is to use the bridge under the tracks by the gas pipeline trail, follow the railroad service road into Kramer, then you can cross the 58 into the AM PM station. From the south, both the AM PM and 76 stations can be accessed legally from signed trails and pipeline road (also legal for non plated bikes).
Although I am a fan of AM PM's pork product sandwich, there is a small mexican restaurant north of the tracks on the west side of 395 with good food and parking for bikes (perhaps the old Astroburger, not too sure). Weathergeek probably knows the name and can give a review on the chow.
It is the old Astroburger (new ownership). But the food there (have been there a couple of times) is much better than before. Definitely a good lunch destination on a ride. They only take cash though.:thumb: