Another quick rip through the desert

Cool video 2smoke:thumb: looks like some fun riding out there. I see a typical quad rider doing donuts next to the truck at the very end.

If you were refering to a riding partner, unfortunately no. But the boys werent left unattended either. My wife was in the truck.

If you were refering to a riding partner, unfortunately no. But the boys werent left unattended either. My wife was in the truck.

No idea there were younger ones...just asking since you never turned around to check on anybody especially with all the turns you made...I was JUST wondering...that's all! :thumb:

I like the dirt out there i did a little riding in gardnerville and theres some fun trails, i really didn't get to see much tho cuz i was by myself and i don't like to get to far out when i'm alone. Is that spot in sparks? I'll have to hit you up the next time i'm out there.

I like the dirt out there i did a little riding in gardnerville and theres some fun trails, i really didn't get to see much tho cuz i was by myself and i don't like to get to far out when i'm alone. Is that spot in sparks? I'll have to hit you up the next time i'm out there.

Its sorta Sparks. Its actually Spanish Springs Valley just off of Pyramid Hwy, above Spanish Springs High School