Another mudslinger checkin in!

Hi All,
My name is Chad, I'm 34 living in Vancouver,BC. I ride an '08 KLX450. I am a deep woods junky. My skoot was bought, and modified to be a woods weapon...can't get enough of tight gnarly single track that morphs your arms into titanium and attempts to break your will with every rediculous root section! I'm looking forward to being a contributor here and to leaning on all of you for advise! Happy riding....oh and i got a wife and 2 kids...but they're another story.LOL

Welcome Chad! :cheers: I'll trade you a week lodging in the heart of some great midwest trail and single track country if you give me a place to crash so I can ski your neck of the woods in the winter! :banana:

Hi All,
My name is Chad, I'm 34 living in Vancouver,BC. I ride an '08 KLX450. I am a deep woods junky. My skoot was bought, and modified to be a woods weapon...can't get enough of tight gnarly single track that morphs your arms into titanium and attempts to break your will with every rediculous root section! I'm looking forward to being a contributor here and to leaning on all of you for advise! Happy riding....oh and i got a wife and 2 kids...but they're another story.LOL
Welcome Chad, sounds like my kind of riding right there. I might have to load up the truck and come visit my homeland....

Welcome Chad :cheers: Hey, at least there are two of us Canadians on here now. (anymore james?)
Yes N-edge I said homeland...I have roots in Toronto...:devil:

Welcome Chad! :cheers: I'll trade you a week lodging in the heart of some great midwest trail and single track country if you give me a place to crash so I can ski your neck of the woods in the winter! :banana:

Done deal! I'l take you to mecca...err i mean Whistler! Or we'll hit up Mount Baker...It puts the POW! in powder! 18" of fresh pow is a common occurrence!