All Another Miami thread

I grew up in Madera/Fresno area. Used to go to Clear Creek with my Dad 40+ times a year. Loved Kettleman to Avenal rides too. Still have a buddy in the Prather area that showed me Miami Creek last year. In all the years I lived in the area I never once went there. I'd love to be part of the in crowd and see the good stuff. According to Slyko, i'm the scorge of TT. :devil:

I grew up in Madera/Fresno area. Used to go to Clear Creek with my Dad 40+ times a year. Loved Kettleman to Avenal rides too. Still have a buddy in the Prather area that showed me Miami Creek last year. In all the years I lived in the area I never once went there. I'd love to be part of the in crowd and see the good stuff. According to Slyko, i'm the scorge of TT. :devil:

Just troll DBA if you see a ride you want to do don't be afraid to ask. Be ready for a good 50 mile single track ride:ride: If you roll with us.
scuba gear is not mandatory:prof:

We only stay on well marked trails :devil:

You ever ride with Big Bob? Being the Scourge of TT isn't a bad thing! Would love to have you ride with us.

We b at pine flat. Thursday-Sunday. look for a couple house boats tied together in a cove. I think we will be close to the power lines. Beware my boat friends are fools:smirk:
We'll keep an eye out. Sounds like you are going to be at the North East end of the lake? I have a Gekko GTS 20, yellow over white. If you see us trolling don't shoot.