Another Indian in California

Hahah, sorry for the late reply.. Never knew TWS posted this.. Haha him saying dirtnap! I was railing the figure 8 infront of camp trying to get aclimated to the 270 and the dirt! I tipped over and james came out crying like a sissy! "hey thats chris's bike! be nice to it!" haha Wanker!

Yeah I had a blast but I'm a track junkie! that and I don't want to abuse someone elses bike so a few days yes a week no unless I had my own bike setup for me!

I would of never said shit if it was out in the dez but it was in the first minute and you still had the @#$#@ choke on not to mention a simple #$%# to small stupid ass quad track for a 50. :lol: I don't know what they do where you come from but most people,ahh never mind I'll leave that up to your imagenenation. :thinking:

Nice pics, have seen most of those places a few times. Water sure was movin in those pics! We went through about 20 of those water crossings at the SDAR Desert Dash on Feb 19...soaked to the bone, freezing cold, don't wanna do that again anytime soon :)

I would of never said shit if it was out in the dez but it was in the first minute and you still had the @#$#@ choke on not to mention a simple #$%# to small stupid ass quad track for a 50. :lol: I don't know what they do where you come from but most people,ahh never mind I'll leave that up to your imagenenation. :thinking:

Ahh TWS We still friends I forgive ya, hahahahah!!!!!! I allready had the choke of and the bike was a temp before I was pissing around on that thing :P Either way I understand were ya coming from.. I probably would have said the same thing! I had fun and you're still a great friend to go hang out with.. I was so nervous riding in the dez was afraid of screwing up the 270! I couldn't relax what so ever.. Especily when I lost you going to the pumpkin patch kindof had me a little worried.. I was smart went to high ground and stayed put waiting for you!

James

Staff member
No wait!!!!

Please continue :smirk:
I was so nervous riding in the dez was afraid of screwing up the 270! I couldn't relax what so ever.. Especily when I lost you going to the pumpkin patch kindof had me a little worried.. I was smart went to high ground and stayed put waiting for you!
:lol: That's EXACTLY how I felt.