Pro Anaheim 3 picks/discussion

ok.....I'm on board with Eli......he was awsome tonight

Tomac rode very well last night. I can't take away from his awesome skills but he bothers me to no end. Same for canard tho I do see myself rooting for him at times to fill that 3rd podium. Never for Eli though. Roczen better regroup for next weekend. Then again these tracks have been strange this yeast so far.

Tomac rode very well last night. I can't take away from his awesome skills but he bothers me to no end. Same for canard tho I do see myself rooting for him at times to fill that 3rd podium. Never for Eli though. Roczen better regroup for next weekend. Then again these tracks have been strange this yeast so far.

ive always liked canard, especially how he's overcame those past injuries, I don't have any paricular feeling about Tomac, but the guy really impressed me last night, and I did also like the rocket launch start with the 7' drop

ive always liked canard, especially how he's overcame those past injuries, I don't have any paricular feeling about Tomac, but the guy really impressed me last night, and I did also like the rocket launch start with the 7' drop

That's been done a bunch of times before. Vets like Reed and short have seen it a few times.

That's been done a bunch of times before. Vets like Reed and short have seen it a few times.

Yeah it's been a while since I remember it last, but it's still fun to watch. I
Like when they add or throw somthing in to make the track a little different, I think they should put in a water crossing.....that would be awsome.

He finished 5th I think, but Reed did a hell of a charge for an old dude, passed Barcia, Anderson, a couple names who were supposed to be putting the hurt on the old man

He finished 5th I think, but Reed did a hell of a charge for an old dude, passed Barcia, Anderson, a couple names who were supposed to be putting the hurt on the old man

I was impressed with Reed also, when I saw his poor start I didn't expect him to finish where he did.....one thing bout Chad, he never gives in

myvan.jpg
Back in hs Floyd took a shop class where they taught them how to make magnetic signs. So this questionable teacher ends up with a sign on the passenger side that indentifies a company name:

EimKweer Incorporated
We4-6699

He went to a hs with some pretty cool teachers.(They kept secrets or got a laugh themselves anyway.) The car was parked with the sign on the opposite side to how the owner approached it at school, in the faculty parking lot. Mr Hullie finally found the sign when he took the car to the carwash on saturday. (it went on Wednesday afternoon.)

Last edited: