Pro Anaheim 2 Supercross 2014

Based on the look back over the shoulder from RV to RD. I'd say RD better brace himself as he is gonna get booted off a berm if RV has his way.

That's what m sayin!!! Though JS7 and Reed were chatting it up on the nights event.... Almost like they were thinking of keeping RV at bay

What do you all think about Josh Grants attempt last night? I thought he was doing verry well for having torn muscle issues.

I like Grant. Unfortunately his flashes of brilliance are over run by injury and lack luster finishes. I hope I see him continue his career with better finishes and his head held high.

It looked to me like the down rider was already off the track. The flagger was not paying attention. I mean if the rider was clear from the track you shouldn't go just by what the flagger is doing. The flagger just didn't notice that the down rider was clear. I thought that was what I saw anyway. I would have to see it again.

It seems to be the only thing Dungey needs to become a True champion. More aggression should keep him on the podium.
We will have to see. He will need to execute that strategy better as all that did for him last night was put him in 6th place. Of course, the crash while in 1st wasn't part of that.

All of these little battles should make for one of the more interesting seasons:ride:

James

Staff member
It looked to me like the down rider was already off the track. The flagger was not paying attention. I mean if the rider was clear from the track you shouldn't go just by what the flagger is doing. The flagger just didn't notice that the down rider was clear. I thought that was what I saw anyway. I would have to see it again.
If you don't go by what the flagger is doing what point is there to have a flagger?

I mean if the rider was clear from the track you shouldn't go just by what the flagger is doing. The flagger just didn't notice that the down rider was clear.
Um, to put it mildly, that is one of the most "silliest" post I have read in awhile, thanks:thumb:

Seriously, you can't leave those decisions up to the riders, it doesn't mater what's going on the track. The flags are there for the downed riders safety and should be used with an abundance of caution. Better to err on the side of caution.:ride:

I am not saying to not pay attention to the flaggers. I am saying it looked to me like the down rider was clear of the track. Maybe Anderson saw that it was clear and went for it. Does anybody have the footage? I did not mean to sound like the flagger does not matter.

I do not have the footage.

While Anderson may have seen "a rider" off the track, what if there were multiple riders still down on the track? Hence the flagger :noidea:

Having said that, had Anderson been on an awesome cr500af he could have jumped that entire section so quickly the flagger nor the :camera: would have seen him. :thumb::smirk:

:stirthepot:

Last edited:
I do not have the footage.

While Anderson may have seen "a rider" off the track, what if there were multiple riders still down on the track? Hence the flagger :noidea:

Having said that, had Anderson been on an awesome cr500af he could have jumped that entire section so quickly the flagger nor the :camera: would have seen him. :thumb::smirk:

:stirthepot:
I was there and Seely rolled it like a sportsman and Anderson jumped it like a punk!:prof: