Pro Anaheim 2 Supercross 2014

Js7 will become a team manager for some company. While Reed becomes a manager for his son.
JS7 won't do squat. I've read time and time again that he has no understanding of suspension set up (read:cause of most of his crashes) so he can't tell his mechanic what its doing that he doesn't like, doesn't sound like manager material to me. He'll live off his name rather than what he actually does, much like he does now.

Last edited:

James

Staff member
JS7 won't do squat. I've read time and time again that he has no understanding of suspension set up (read:cause of most of his crashes) so he can't tell his mechanic what its doing that he doesn't like, doesn't sound like manager material to me. He'll live off his name rather than what he actually does, much like he does now.
Pretty sure a team manager isn't in charge of suspension setup...

That said, yeah I don't see him being a team manager. I see him focusing more on his brand and branching out into other things.

Hmmmm there are so many variables. I wish Davey Milsap was healthy enough to race. After last years performance on a leg break that didnt heal correctly. Imagine that same drive and being 100% healthy. He was giving Poto fits. But like was mentioned 3 dudes on a the podium. Exactly who remains to be seen. As I said way to many variables. But Poto will hit the dirt atleast once. Same with JS7. Reed will try really hard and make the top 10. Dungy will not push hard enough and might make the podium, but top 5 shouldnt be an issue. As for the new young guns its a crap shoot. Barcia is trying to mature as a racer. He is learning that finesse is better than banging your way through. Though sometimes you gotta be the bull in the china shop. Just not all the time. Once he figures that out he will be dangerous. Roczen. Talented young rider. But still learning. His win at Anahiem 1 a fluke? Maybe. I chock that up to getting the hole shot and not looking back. Run Rabbit Run.

I don't follow SX or MX for that matter however didn't JS7 become "famous" from winning at one time? If he can live off his name (like a 1 hit wonder) than what's wrong with that? :noidea: