America Travel Advice

Sorry guys should have given dates. We would be in the states from 19th of april to about the 19th of may. Id like to get to the last supercross race in vegas on the 2nd of may. if anyone could help out when tickets go on sale that would be great. From Australia we would be going straight to LA do disneyland etc to San Fran and onto vegas, then at some stage we would fly to New York to spend about 5 days around the area.
You are going to need a lot more time than one month to take in all the sites that have been mentioned already unless you have a private jet to shuttle you around the U.S.. Personally, I would not come all the way to America to spend time in the big cities as I am sure they are not too different from where you live. I would love to go to Alaska and will do so one of these days but some of the other places mentioned is where I would be spending my time. Niagara Falls, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Monument Valley, Yosemite and a bunch of places in between are the places to see in this country. I could take a road trip and travel for a year or more and just see all the sites and places in the country. One of these days I plan on doing so. :thumb: