Pro AMA Supercross 2011 Season Preview Show

James

Staff member
Hey guys don't forget to check out the AMA Supercross 2011 season preview show airing on CBS Sunday Dec. 26 at 3:00 PM EST.

The 2011 Supercross season will also have 7, yes 7, LIVE races. :banana: Which is the most ever, they seem to add a new one every year. :thumb:

Live events:

• Anaheim 1
  • Phoenix
  • San Diego
  • Atlanta
  • Indianapolis
  • Seattle
  • Las Vegas (Season Finale)

Hey guys don't forget to check out the AMA Supercross 2011 season preview show airing on CBS Sunday Dec. 26 at 3:00 PM EST.

The 2011 Supercross season will also have 7, yes 7, LIVE races. :banana: Which is the most ever, they seem to add a new one every year. :thumb:

Live events:

• Anaheim 1
  • Phoenix
  • San Diego
  • Atlanta
  • Indianapolis
  • Seattle
  • Las Vegas (Season Finale)

Isnt the addition a good thing? :noidea: I would like to hope the sport is getting more popular

James

Staff member
Isnt the addition a good thing? :noidea: I would like to hope the sport is getting more popular
uhh where did you get the idea that I thought it was a bad thing. Like you said it means that Supercross is becoming more and more popular. I can already envision the day when ALL the races are shown live every Saturday night. :banana: It'll be a great day in America when that happens. :ride::thumb: