Almost as Classic as the Geekslide Picture!

This was a picture of the Dust Devil from my second desert trip last year to the Avi Resort. If you know him it's even more funny. :lol: We had a great time!

IMG_1956.jpg

This was a picture of the Dust Devil from my second desert trip last year to the Avi Resort. If you know him it's even more funny. :lol: We had a great time!

IMG_1956.jpg
Dust Devil....:lol: He must have introduced himself to me 3 times in the same night over T-Day.:lol:

That was the day of 6 growlers at Indian Wells between 3 of us. Then the case of Bud Denise brought back to camp with the dead X. Then there's the Geek and the multiple shots of tequilla. Oh yeah, the smoke from the fire, would you know who you talked to? :lol:

That was the day of 6 growlers at Indian Wells between 3 of us. Then the case of Bud Denise brought back to camp with the dead X. Then there's the Geek and the multiple shots of tequilla. Oh yeah, the smoke from the fire, would you know who you talked to? :lol:

Between you, Rolls and Rock Monster I can't believe you guys have not recruited the devil to DBA :picard:

GRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOWWWWLER! I brought back my empty growler jug from when Dust Devil to us to Indian Wells. That place was cool. We like the Orange Beer. It looked like sunkist soda but mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I resemble that remark.:wave::thumb:That smoke does do funny things huh.:banana::banana: