Fallen Alec Dylan First #316

James

Staff member
Details are murky but it appears that we lost another rider, Dylan First #316 from Louisville, KY. Sources say that his was at the Durhamtown Plantation (MX Track in Georgia), on a religious retreat, when the motocross accident happened.

His number (316) was a referance to John 3:16, which states:
John 3:16:
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

http://www.wlky.com/news/30126281/detail.html
http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=201051b34ad30a455b013a5cd&id=50b8c03917

Dylan First.jpg

Dyan First 316.jpg

My heartfelt condolences go out to family and friends of Dylan, it always deeply saddens me to hear such a nice young man has passed.

RIP Dylan, sometimes you ask why, this is one time you certainly do.

A

James

Staff member
The guy I just went to work for knew this kid. He was just telling my about it yesterday. He goes to his church. :cry: very sad indeed!!
From what I understand Dylan raced the Kentuckiana Series, which I'm guessing you and Clay are/will be part of.

Well, that is certainly sad to see a good young guy lose his life so early before he had the chance to see what it could be. Condolences to his family and friends.

From what I understand Dylan raced the Kentuckiana Series, which I'm guessing you and Clay are/will be part of.

Yeah, I may have seen him race before :noidea: and yes that is the series clay raced in. I know there are allot of those FCA's motocross team racers in that league.

Thats sad, he's most definatly in a better place, and he went out in the best way possible. Let his soul live on, he will remain in my prayers, godspeed 316

Awesome tribute, wow! how hard would it be for Braapmotocross to put it together = outstanding job mate.

I just don't know guy's, you just ask yourself why when someone so talented and an inspiration to life is taken away. I still remember fallen mates, same deal "WHY", we all know the sport is dangerous, a broken bone is forgivable, a fatal you just feel shattered inside.

Thanks for posting it up onedream, hopefully mate we will have a better year in 2012 with fewer "hopefully no" fatalities. It's all one can hope for.

A

It is too bad for the lost of all these good riders, friends, racers and family members. You almost have to stop and ponder why the sudden lost? Lack of conditioning, practice, pushing ourselves too hard, etc....?