Alaska Riding Video

Was October 20 really that long ago? Time flies when you're slacking off.

This is the race coverage from the Everett, WA round of Endurocross:

Thanks for watching guys.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel
That was some good footage. Purely a knarly course but a lot of fun to watch. Thanks for posting this up. :thumb:

That Endurocross track is just up the road from me. Think of how good we would be if we had one in our back yard. Think of how trashed our bikes would be!

Put the scotch down edge. Your Canadian Monopoly money just won't work down here in the :USA:

:smirk:
The real funny thing Rack is, our squish is worth more than yours now. I gotta admit, a couple of years ago, I never would have thought I would see that in my lifetime. If you want my opinion, (and I know you do :smirk:) President Obama couldn't lead a pull-toy out of a daycare center.. Oh, and, you're welcome for this informative and insightful post. :thumb: :lol:

I'll see your 10 and I'll raise it 50!

:shocked:
Put the scotch down edge. Your Canadian Monopoly money just won't work down here in the :USA:

:smirk:

:popcorn:
The real funny thing Rack is, our squish is worth more than yours now. I gotta admit, a couple of years ago, I never would have thought I would see that in my lifetime. If you want my opinion, (and I know you do :smirk:) President Obama couldn't lead a pull-toy out of a daycare center.. Oh, and, you're welcome for this informative and insightful post. :thumb: :lol:

and then..... OWNED.... nice one N'Edge! :lol: