Aftermarket Gas tanks

Cuz black is cool bro... :lol:

I can only figure because the transparent ones (in the old days) would start to turn yellow, etc. The stocker on my Berg is black and the subframe-tank is transparent.
iv the same on my gasser..transparent below the frame. it does make life easier

How much more gas do you need to hold? If 1.3 gallons more would work for you, Ascerbis makes an add-on "number plate" tank for that bike. It attaches where the front plate would be and comes off easy when you don't need it.
4.6 or go home...lol ... welcome to the exxon valdez1396639745439.jpg

I wondered if a Suzuki RMZ450 aluminum gas tank can be modified to fit on my 2010 CR500af? the aluminum gas tanks are the way to go. How much does a RMZ450 aluminum gas tank cost?

paint your plastic and maybe someone will think it is aluminum. If everyone in your area thinks the factory suzukis are running one, why just just do it the same color as the suzukis? You could even use the Suz logo on it so you can be more convincing.

paint your plastic and maybe someone will think it is aluminum. If everyone in your area thinks the factory suzukis are running one, why just just do it the same color as the suzukis? You could even use the Suz logo on it so you can be more convincing.
They are aluminum tanks. Stock tank goes for over 1200 bucks.