After market clutch baskets

Something isn't right internally. Count those plates. Make sure your clutch springs are good.
Did you use new plates and if you did did you soak them in oil first?

Something isn't right internally. Count those plates. Make sure your clutch springs are good.

I changed the plates 2 months ago and springs. Yes i soaked them in oil. Ive been having more problems with 1st ever since i switched from belray 80w to shell rotella 15w40.

5th has always slipped since i had bought the bike. Knew it was slipping before i went to look at it. All this other stuff has been happening since i switched oil. Everything ive replaced in the clutch has made a differance but this slipping is still present.

17plates plus the spring cushion and seat?

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/oem-schematic/2

Im quite positive. I know i put everything back together properly. Theres know way im missing plates. Im just really stumped. Everything ive replaced needed to be replaced anyways so its not like im at a loss but ive spent over 500 dollars on clutching and this slipping is still happening. I read that an old, streching clutch cable can cause slipping

When i put my bike in gear and hold the clutch in; the wheel is still locked up, even if its warm or cold. My cousins cr85 does the same. Is it just a 2 stroke thing or is it a problem? My cable is properly adjusted with very little play as per the manual.