All AF500

Come on you know you need another. Plus you only need a one way ticket as it's plated. Just ride it back to NY.

The plate will survive a transfer of ownership in CA. If I had a spare $5k it would be awesome to have a plated CR500.

On a MX track an electric starter is not that important. Out on the crazy goat trails it's can lead to bad situations. When I was stuck on the side of a mountain I missed it on my old XR.

$5000 for an 02 chassis is not right. Need photos for sure and history of build ?????????

But an AF500 in general... just think of it at a CR250 with a big bore kit. Wonderful bikes. The lack of estart option does suck for technical riding... but I get along. Mine fires on first kick almost every time so it's fine till you find yourself on a cliff... stalled... and looking at sure death.

I absolutely LOVE mine... probably my most funnest bike !

cr500af_01.jpg

Oh good, I'm glad if I don't want a CR500AF, that there is all but one other choice of bike in the God forsaken universe that I can go with.......what a friggin relief that is, I was about to piss my pants because I was so upset over this.
That actually made me laugh. Keep up the good work

Come on you know you need another. Plus you only need a one way ticket as it's plated. Just ride it back to NY.

The plate will survive a transfer of ownership in CA. If I had a spare $5k it would be awesome to have a plated CR500.

On a MX track an electric starter is not that important. Out on the crazy goat trails it's can lead to bad situations. When I was stuck on the side of a mountain I missed it on my old XR.
Mine is plated also. Never put it on but it is plated. I still have the plate.

$5000 for an 02 chassis is not right. Need photos for sure and history of build ?????????

But an AF500 in general... just think of it at a CR250 with a big bore kit. Wonderful bikes. The lack of estart option does suck for technical riding... but I get along. Mine fires on first kick almost every time so it's fine till you find yourself on a cliff... stalled... and looking at sure death.

I absolutely LOVE mine... probably my most funnest bike !

cr500af_01.jpg
Gonna take your most funnest bike to KM this year? Inquiring minds wanna know :smirk: