Adrenaline rushes/stupid strength...

When I was 10 my dad was working on his 883 sportster and it fell off the stand right on top of him, I ran over and pretty much just picked the bike straight up off of him and back onto the stand... He too this day wonders how I did it since it was a 500 pound bike and he didn't push at all.

Also there's the video some of you may seen where a guy lifted a small helicopter off some people after it crashed... How many of you have experienced this?

I have, my brother borrowed my car one day and the exhaust came loose. So I told him he had to fix it. In a hurry he jacked it up and didn't put the jack under the bumper all the way. He was under the car and was pulling and tugging on the exhaust when the car slipped off the jack. Bamm it came down and landed it right on his face. Me, my dad, and a friend just happened to be there and ran over to the car and all three of us picked the car up to chest height and threw it off of him. Tho was only a pinto it was the front end where the motor was and it didn't even feel like we lifted it.

Another time,,,another car and another guy that I didn't know, lived next door to my brother, he had a car on those ramps and unhooked the drive shaft and didn't have the Ebrake set or wheels chocked. Well the obvious happened. His wife came over banging on my brothers door and three of us ran out side and picked the back end of the car up while his wife dragged him out. That dude had to be heli-flighted out. It was big old sled of a car too.

James

Staff member
I've never personally experienced it, but yes I've heard of it. :thumb:

I have, my brother borrowed my car one day and the exhaust came loose. So I told him he had to fix it. In a hurry he jacked it up and didn't put the jack under the bumper all the way. He was under the car and was pulling and tugging on the exhaust when the car slipped off the jack. Bamm it came down and landed it right on his face. Me, my dad, and a friend just happened to be there and ran over to the car and all three of us picked the car up to chest height and threw it off of him. Tho was only a pinto it was the front end where the motor was and it didn't even feel like we lifted it.

Another time,,,another car and another guy that I didn't know, lived next door to my brother, he had a car on those ramps and unhooked the drive shaft and didn't have the Ebrake set or wheels chocked. Well the obvious happened. His wife came over banging on my brothers door and three of us ran out side and picked the back end of the car up while his wife dragged him out. That dude had to be heli-flighted out. It was big old sled of a car too.
:shocked: I think that the lesson of this story is to not work on cars when Jackson is around.

I've never personally experienced it, but yes I've heard of it. :thumb:

:shocked: I think that the lesson of this story is to not work on cars when Jackson is around.

yeah but only if they are on Jacks.. you can change a head light I don't think you can get to hurt to bad :thinking: unless the hood mysteriously came down on you fingerer's :devil:

yeah but only if they are on Jacks.. you can change a head light I don't think you can get to hurt to bad :thinking: unless the hood mysteriously came down on you fingerer's :devil:

luckly i have a iPhone so i could look up how to change my headlight... i was on the road and it went out and on my truck you've got to take the inner fender well out to change them :rolleyes: i like my chevy's where there was just two pins and the whole assembly comes out