ACTUAL Ride to the Ride Report + Mini RR

lol James...figured you guys could use a real ride to the ride report, as in actually :ride:ing there :smirk: Got some pics of the trails and all that I was talking about in my last RR :banana: And then a couple of the actual track at the compound that I think I mentioned as well. Enjoy?

IMG00629-20100906-1124.jpg

So it started off with a tree fallen directly across our trail...

IMG00631-20100906-1129.jpg

Almost fell in the Schuylkill but we got past it lol

IMG00637-20100906-1141.jpg

Then here begins some of the techy rocky trail riding that I mentioned before. It's a lot of fun though, especially for me with my torquey pumpkin :cool:

IMG00639-20100906-1142.jpg

I'm in the middle of getting my bike up a rock shelf when my friend says "look over here so I can get a picture." "Well take the damn picture already!" :picard:

IMG00640-20100906-1143.jpg

An overview of the river bed we were riding up :ride: It's such a cool place to ride, that's not even the half of all that there was. Ride to the Ride Report, over! (Next post for actual RR)

Mini RR time! First off just a few from the ruts that we made over the course of a day :ride:

IMG00660-20100906-1440.jpg

IMG00661-20100906-1441.jpg

IMG00664-20100906-1444.jpg

IMG00668-20100906-1446.jpg

Don't know how but I was completely sideways coming out of this turn lol

Now here's the track, just one blasting down the far side and another skipping across some big accel bumps

IMG00670-20100906-1458.jpg

IMG00669-20100906-1457.jpg

OH! This nut of a kid who used to ride at the place heard us riding and came down to check it out...on his GIXXER!!! lol this kid is a nut, he took the thing off-roading over some sketchy, bumpy, sandy terrain just to chill with us for a few minutes...funny as hell...

IMG00643-20100906-1351.jpg

All in all good day except for my oil drain bolt still being stuck and my fork seal blowing out for no reason...

lol James...figured you guys could use a real ride to the ride report, as in actually :ride:ing there :smirk: Got some pics of the trails and all that I was talking about in my last RR :banana: And then a couple of the actual track at the compound that I think I mentioned as well. Enjoy?

IMG00629-20100906-1124.jpg

So it started off with a tree fallen directly across our trail...

IMG00631-20100906-1129.jpg

Almost fell in the Schuylkill but we got past it lol

IMG00637-20100906-1141.jpg

Then here begins some of the techy rocky trail riding that I mentioned before. It's a lot of fun though, especially for me with my torquey pumpkin :cool:

IMG00639-20100906-1142.jpg

I'm in the middle of getting my bike up a rock shelf when my friend says "look over here so I can get a picture." "Well take the damn picture already!" :picard:

IMG00640-20100906-1143.jpg

An overview of the river bed we were riding up :ride: It's such a cool place to ride, that's not even the half of all that there was. Ride to the Ride Report, over! (Next post for actual RR)

So far it's a great ride to ride report:clap: Im liking that rock/creek bed. Looks fun and possibly a little challenging? Are you going up hill in that last pic? So your accidently off the "trail" at this point?:smirk:Or is this actually part of it?

So far it's a great ride to ride report:clap: Im liking that rock/creek bed. Looks fun and possibly a little challenging? Are you going up hill in that last pic? So your accidently off the "trail" at this point?:smirk:Or is this actually part of it?

Quite challenging! Luckily this time it was just about dry, but if your tire manages to find its way into the water it makes things a good bit harder :smirk: the rocks are pretty slick...and actually that pic was where we branch off of the river bed, so I was going the right way :smirk: trying to make me look stupid :naughty: :P

cool stuff dub... i cant believe you want to sell your bike and not ride anymore :(

I got a little caught up in the moment...I still kind of want a different bike, but I was just really frustrated last night and did a good bit of ranting. I'm gonna throw my 13t front sprocket on when I get it, fix my oil bolt today or tomorrow, and hopefully get my fork seal fixed soon. But if someone throws 1200 my way, I'm not going to hesitate to take the money and wait for a good deal to come my way. I'm gonna try to start going to tracks when I get my license to have a bit more fun than just dicking around at the local stuff. Trust me, I'm not someone who acts on impulse. I just rant on impulse :picard:

I got a little caught up in the moment...I still kind of want a different bike, but I was just really frustrated last night and did a good bit of ranting. I'm gonna throw my 13t front sprocket on when I get it, fix my oil bolt today or tomorrow, and hopefully get my fork seal fixed soon. But if someone throws 1200 my way, I'm not going to hesitate to take the money and wait for a good deal to come my way. I'm gonna try to start going to tracks when I get my license to have a bit more fun than just dicking around at the local stuff. Trust me, I'm not someone who acts on impulse. I just rant on impulse :picard:

good to hear you are not really doing it :thumb: