Absolutely ignorant! Help! What is this?

it's an Rm250 if you're asking the model. The year is going to be difficult to tell without a vin #. A factory race bike is just that, it came straight off the assembly line and wasn't ever stamped with a vin number because it wasn't ever going to be sold to public and was only going to be race by a factory race team. To be sure it doesn't have a vin look on the steering stem behind the front number plate to see if there are numbers stamped there. If there is the 10th number is the year. Ie 6 will be a 2006.

Not to change the subject, but I can't find any late model RM250's for sale within 400 miles of me.

Understandable......People who own them don't wanna let em go, I know I wouldn't ever want to sell mine. By the way, do you know if suzuki is still making and selling the RM in Europe? I head rumors......

Wasn't the last year of RM in 06? I'm pretty sure the last modles I looked at back in the day. It's a bummer that only euro trash and Yamaha are puting the 2T between our legs.
Fey, bring the bike over or tell me where to check it out if you are in Anaheim So Cal.

Wasn't the last year of RM in 06? I'm pretty sure the last modles I looked at back in the day. It's a bummer that only euro trash and Yamaha are puting the 2T between our legs.
Fey, bring the bike over or tell me where to check it out if you are in Anaheim So Cal.

I started a thread for this in suzuki section....but 2008 was the last model year, however 06 was the last year they really made any changes. 07,08 were the same bike as 06

I know NOTHING about dirtbikes so I'm sorry to be so dumb, but does anybody have any idea what year this bike is? Or what the heck to do with it??? All I know is that it was Mike Brown's test bike or practice bike or something bike that doesn't seem to have a VIN nor a title. I think it's a 2004, 2005, 2006, or 2007? Anyway, I have no need for it and have no idea what to do with it? I've been searching the Internet periodically for months but can't figure out even what kind of bike it is! HELP!! What do I do with it????View attachment 25197
looks like an 04