Abandoned stuff

Do you really want to get into a slightly gayesque farm quad project?
I wasn't planning on doing much to it. It needs a battery and carb rebuild and I think it'll run.
It's a free 4x4 with a trailer hitch. If I cant find a use for it I'll sell it.
There are 2 for sale in my area, one listed for $1100 and one for $1850. If I can get that, I'm in. Then I can buy more than a beer or two :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

:thumb:

If someone were to hand any one of you $500-$1000 dollars (or more (cuz thats what these things are selling for here)), would you show your appreciation by calling them a fag?
I didn't think so. So shut the fuck up. Its free money.

If someone were to hand any one of you $500-$1000 dollars (or more (cuz thats what these things are selling for here)), would you show your appreciation by calling them a fag?
I didn't think so. So shut the fuck up. Its free money.

Nope definitely not but if I took on a quad project I would ask my wife to pick me up some tampons while she was there :poke::gayfight:

Brad, take s breath s minute and remember you are on DBA so.....:smirk:

Awe, bRad don't get your thong in a bunch. Alex is just one of the guys...:cheers:

Now get that tampon rolling fag wagon running and ride it around with just boots and your thong. We want photos.

You guys sure know to hurt a guys feelings here!
Its a good thing my "partner" knows where you all live, cuz he's gonna come kick all y'all's ass real soon! He dont like being called no fag :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!

You homo's crack me up:P!

Its a 1987, and it fired when I hooked up the charger and added carb cleaner. Easy money.
Now go to my KX250F thread and tell me how to diagnose that stator fags!