A simple race report

Riding with better people always makes you a better rider, even if it isn't 'fun'. I credit schoolboy a lot for that reason, it really gave me a kick in the ass! All around did it help though, even brought me a little recognition around the track.
Key to success is "Keep it fun" when you are having fun, you will ride loose and smooth which will allow you to ride faster.

One guy at work was telling me that 2 of the fairs have actual AMA tracks that are there all year but just on the fairgrounds property. I'll ask which ones they were tomorrow

Key to success is "Keep it fun" when you are having fun, you will ride loose and smooth which will allow you to ride faster.
That is true, keep the nerves down, but that was never as much of a problem for me. I don't find racing all that scary :noidea:
One guy at work was telling me that 2 of the fairs have actual AMA tracks that are there all year but just on the fairgrounds property. I'll ask which ones they were tomorrow
:thinking: huh, I wonder, they must be south but that's hard to believe :noidea: