A ride through the Mojave

If you are expecting a detailed report, you are not going to see it here. This ride covered 352 miles and there was not much time spent off the bikes. I rode with Louis who goes by slowxr over on TT.

First what's wrong with this pic?
pics 042311 011_small.JPG

It's the freaking time! I'm not supposed to be taking photo's at 4:14 AM! Hey I had the day set wrong on my camera. This ride was on the 23rd and not the 24th. It was a necessary evil to allow for a ride time of 6:40 AM. We only stopped for gas and a few quick pee stops other than the Bacon Strip Ranch which is out in the middle of no where.

Well the day was great and the wind was just below that threshold where it starts picking up the dirt. I was planning on stopping by before heading home to say hello, but I was toast when I got back to the truck. Driving home took a lot of effort.

I loaded this on the SPOT adventures site. A first try at that for me. Check it out at http://www.spotadventures.com/trip/view/?trip_id=250327

Awesome trip Carl. :thumb: I've always wanted to ride with slowxr, he does some miles when he's out, that's for sure. My only issue would be the plate, I really need to get that done. Anyway, Roost to you. :cheers:

Impressive ride for a day. I can not seem to see the pics very easily on my end but then that is probably me at work and being lame.

That is a lot of miles. :thumb:

I think the most I have ever done is like 80 miles, then again I'm rarely above 3rd gear. I'm not a real fan of the high speed stuff I can get bored of it but at times given the right terrain it can be a blast.

That is a lot of miles. :thumb:

I think the most I have ever done is like 80 miles, then again I'm rarely above 3rd gear. I'm not a real fan of the high speed stuff I can get bored of it but at times given the right terrain it can be a blast.

:thumb:

If you are expecting a detailed report, you are not going to see it here. This ride covered 352 miles and there was not much time spent off the bikes. I rode with Louis who goes by slowxr over on TT.

First what's wrong with this pic?
View attachment 2666

It's the freaking time! I'm not supposed to be taking photo's at 4:14 AM! Hey I had the day set wrong on my camera. This ride was on the 23rd and not the 24th. It was a necessary evil to allow for a ride time of 6:40 AM. We only stopped for gas and a few quick pee stops other than the Bacon Strip Ranch which is out in the middle of no where.

Well the day was great and the wind was just below that threshold where it starts picking up the dirt. I was planning on stopping by before heading home to say hello, but I was toast when I got back to the truck. Driving home took a lot of effort.

I loaded this on the SPOT adventures site. A first try at that for me. Check it out at http://www.spotadventures.com/trip/view/?trip_id=250327

Well first off....the bike is in a Ford:P :smirk:

350 miles :shocked:

Rack Em Up Cleonard!
And go change your oil.

Nice:thumb:

Those drives home after a long or hard ride can feel like forever sometimes. All your thinking about is a shower, food or bed. With a placid smile on your face.

Well first off....the bike is in a Ford:P :smirk:

350 miles :shocked:

Rack Em Up Cleonard!
And go change your oil.

Nice:thumb:

Those drives home after a long or hard ride can feel like forever sometimes. All your thinking about is a shower, food or bed. With a placid smile on your face.
Yep, absolutely right.