A party is going down..

Okay, not as many pics as I expected and I'm really late but here it goes-

We packed up Friday night while the weather was nice and we headed down to crow with the camper and bike with fresh new legit parts :banana: We picked my mom up from work and headed down, signed in and everything was a little damp. We got the camper all set up along with the canopy and pulled the bike out, by the time we were set up it was kinda getting dark.
We all slept well Friday night, and when we woke up it had poured all night and the track was soup :shocked: bad too. Darren got there at about 8:30-9 and got a spot beside us and they set up. It was a bit foggy but I fired up the yammadoggie and hit the track before anyone else plowing ruts and hitting jumps. I wrecked about 6 times saturday all in all. I can in and chilled then darren went out with me again. Eventually it started getting really really nice out. My Girlfriend showed up from PA at about 3 and chilled with us till like 8 then went back to the hotel. Darren and I layed ruts and hung out pretty much the whole time. By the time they closed at 5 the track was wicked perf, better than malvern race nights.
Anyhow we finished up for the day, put the bikes back and chilled by the fire till 9 then all crashed since it got cold. We woke up the next morn and again, it rained more than ever, and was foggy, so the track got trashed :picard: They were to open at 9 but you couldn't see your hand 5" from your face until 11 and it was still foggy! The Gf shoed up at about 9:30 or so and I got mad with the riding wait and was like "eff this! Im going out!" I once again was the first person to rut it out for the day. Track was trashed, fog was bad and we were all kinda tired, but to be dammed it that'd stop me! We chilled out goign back and forth from the track and all. later KTM service parked by us and gave us stickers and drink coseys :D Over all it went pretty wicked and everyone enjoyed it. I got in some good rut practice laying down wicked times for the conditions. I thought I'd have more pics other than this one (2)
296299_315317478485065_100000204454286_1521291_1709608547_n.jpg
379378_315316455151834_100000204454286_1521288_576889847_n.jpg
Conclusion, bike is still plastered with mud from crow, same with gear. The chick and I split but still talk and might be back together in a little bit. Either way its all cool with me, as soon as the bike gets cleaned :prof:

Is this Teen.com? I was expecting a RR with pics, and all we get is this crap.

:blah: :naughty: :moon: :rolleyes: :picard: :lametothepowerofinfinity:

Broooooo, our cam exploded, this is from her sis cell phone :/ Darren also popped a tube, and blew a shock. Ill let him tell you about that

Broooooo, our cam exploded, this is from her sis cell phone :/ Darren also popped a tube, and blew a shock. Ill let him tell you about that
Broke the jack on the camper, generator wouldn't start, ripped the lugs off the tire, wreaked the bike loading up, and then we had an electrical problem with the truck on the way home :picard:

Broke the jack on the camper, generator wouldn't start, ripped the lugs off the tire, wreaked the bike loading up, and then we had an electrical problem with the truck on the way home :picard:

fun, my right? We have the gatorade cooler on lock down, protected with our lives :prof::rifle:

After the read and pics I couldnt decide if this was a good weekend or bad:noidea:

I guess good if you got some wicked lap times in those conditions:thumb:

Not the pics expected but proof something happened.