A Better Than Good Friday

This year I got the day off for Good Friday and decided to go for a ride. It seems that I'm the only one that's riding in my group, so I headed out solo. I just needed a little taste of a ride to get me by and was surprised to have racked up 80 miles by the end of the day. I'd say almost half of which were singletrack miles.
I had a great day and even managed to take a few pics.:ride:

IMG_0736.JPG
IMG_0738.JPG IMG_0737.JPG
IMG_0739.JPG
The dreaded Red Stakes have found their way into my favorite riding area. Thankfully, they marked this trail that I probably would have not seen. It turned out to be an excellent trail.:devil:

IMG_0740.JPG IMG_0743.JPG IMG_0744.JPG
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows!:smirk:

IMG_0746.JPG IMG_0748.JPG

Yaaaaaasssss!!!!!! In broad Scottish of course :smirk:
That's some cool pics and nice truck too!:camera:
I'm guessing the red sticks are meant to be a no go? Aye right carry on:ride:
Hope you're enjoying being back on it? :thumb:

Nice!
That's awesome scenery fosho.
How much gas do you have left after 80 miles?
I've got an oversized tank that holds an extra gallon for 3.2 total. I probably had less than a gallon left. I've got 120 miles out of a tank before. It's fuel injected and gets really good mileage.

Yaaaaaasssss!!!!!! In broad Scottish of course :smirk:
That's some cool pics and nice truck too!:camera:
I'm guessing the red sticks are meant to be a no go? Aye right carry on:ride:
Hope you're enjoying being back on it? :thumb:
Yes, the red sticks are supposed to mark trails that are off limits, but the plan backfires and highlights the good stuff.:bonk:

Awesome ride report Rolls :thumb:
:ride:

Nice Rolls. I was driving back from the Palmerosa on GF. Bet you would get better mileage with a bag over your airbox. Hey, is little ever going to swing a leg again or is he just tied to that job?